24 February 2011

Outline Editions

I've just started a placement at Pop-Up gallery Outline Editions. Their aim is to showcase work by the most outstanding and innovative graphic artists; they specially commission work according to the theme of their shows.


I'm working alongside the Director Camilla, so I'm learning lots! The main thing I want to get out of this placement is to learn how to run an exhibition / pop up shop because I want to do both at some point this year!

This is the space decorated by Kate Moross

We're situated in a fascinating location - Berwick Street, just off  Oxford Street, the street is alive with market stalls and all sorts of interesting people! We get creatives, advertisers and art directors popping there heads in. And it's really nice when the artists pop in! We've got work by some big names!

No comments:

Post a Comment