10 November 2010

InDesign


I took advantage of my UAL card and the fact that I live 5mins away from Camberwell College, and snuck into an InDesign workshop there. I'm not sure if this is allowed (as I am an LCC student), but there was only two other people at the workshop so I figured my attendance was appreciated! For my upcoming placement at Walker Books they said I need to know how to use InDesign, so I was paying full attention! The workshop was really good, I learnt all the basics - especially loving the placeholder text & how easy it is to write along different shapes (after having a lot of trouble doing this on photoshop)!

But I still felt like there was so much more to learn, so I arranged a private tutorial with the teacher for tomorrow so that I can become a bit more of a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment